This is the classic beehive front indicator lamp, with amber glass lens and 2-wire bulb socket for single element bulb. As used on European- and English-spec Minis from 1959 through 1985, this has the turn indicator function but not the parking light. Includes rubber boot, socket, retainer ring, and bulb. Sold each.
North America-spec cars had clear front indicator lenses in this time period and used dual element bulbs.
10/28/2020 12:00:00 AM