Full race cylinder head by Keith Calver to be used with leaded fuel. 11 Stud. 21c combustion chamber.
- Inlet valves: 36.5mm(1.44"), EN214N plasma-nitrided
- Exhaust valves: 30.5mm(1.22"), EN214N plasma-nitrided
- Guides: Manganese bronze
- Stem seals: Teflon lipped on inlets only
- Valve springs: 240 lb. nominal dual coil
- Top caps: Competition steel
- Collets: Standard single groove
Developed to give optimized performance potential for ultimate race use. Biggest valve sizes fittable without off-setting combined with very specialized portwork, valve throat and chambers offer super-efficient flow and burn charateristics for high RPM race use. Push rod holes are not sleeved.