Seven Enterprises is America's leading Mini engine builder, and has been a full-service Mini supplier since 1974. Seven's in-house automotive machine shop offers services for all makes and models of automobiles, and gives over 25 years' experience in engine machining processes and assembly. Our automotive machine shop service provides repair shops and hobbyists alike a local facility with the personal touch of an owner/operator enthusiast.
For those of you who want more power, we offer a Big Bore 1380cc power unit. Includes all the features of our 1275cc standard engine:
- A rebuilt A+ power unit; the block is stripped, oil galley and core plugs removed; the block is then cleaned, hot tanked, glass beaded and checked, line bore checked, bored to next standard overbore; the block is surfaced; oil galley and core plugs replaced, and painted.
- The crank is magnafluxed, reground or polished as required, con rods re-sized, and the one-piece flywheel is reconditioned.
- New parts include quality gasket sets, pistons, bearings, timing chain & tensioner, cam and lifters, and clutch.
- The engine is fully balanced.
- The rod change transmission is rebuilt with 3.44 final drive and painted.
- The power unit is then test run and carefully checked.
- 73.5mm Powermax squeeze cast pistons
- Fully modified Keith Calver cylinder head. See the link for info on the head SEN0281
- Elgin performance cam and lifters
- ARP rod bolts, head studs, and nuts
Will deliver excellent torque and acceleration right off the line!
Sold outright, no core charge. Carb, exhaust, cooling, ignition and charging systems not included. Please inquire. $1000 pre-payment required at time of order, with the balance to be paid before shipping.
Click Here to find out more about the Seven Enterprises engine rebuild process!