Seven Enterprises is America's leading Mini engine builder, and has been a full-service Mini supplier since 1974. Seven's in-house automotive machine shop offers services for all makes and models of automobiles, and gives over 25 years' experience in engine machining processes and assembly. Our automotive machine shop service provides repair shops and hobbyists alike a local facility with the personal touch of an owner/operator enthusiast.
Our high-performance engine has all the features of our 1275cc standard engine:
- A rebuilt A+ power unit; the block is stripped, oil galley and core plugs removed; the block is then cleaned, hot tanked, glass beaded and checked, line bore checked, bored to next standard overbore; the block is surfaced; oil galley and core plugs replaced, and painted.
- The crank is magnafluxed, reground or polished as required, con rods re-sized, and the one-piece flywheel is reconditioned.
- New parts include quality gasket sets, pistons, bearings, timing chain & tensioner, cam and lifters, and clutch.
- The engine is fully balanced.
- The cylinder head is skimmed and rebuilt using new guides, unleaded seats, and exhaust valves; three-angle valve job; painted.
- The rod change transmission is rebuilt with 3.44 final drive and painted.
- The power unit is then test run and carefully checked.
- Ported and polished big-valve cylinder head
- High compression pistons
- Performance camshaft
- Duplex timing gears
- ARP hardware
- Fully balanced and test run.
Sold outright, no core charge. Carb, exhaust, cooling, ignition and charging systems not included. Please inquire. $1000 pre-payment required at time of order, with the balance to be paid before shipping.
We do not charge you a core charge on this engine, but we will pay up to $500 for your 1275 power unit or $250 for your 998 rod-change power unit. Call for information.
We can also customize your power unit with alloy rocker cover, cross-pin diff, center main bearing strap, lightened flywheel, etc, etc. Please call for details.
Click Here to find out more about the Seven Enterprises engine rebuild process: